A helpful friend sent this survey for today's blog posting. TWENTY QUESTIONS:
1. Number: 6 (But never in triplicate, of course)
2: Song: "Night Moves" By Bob Seger. "Woke last night to the sound of thunder, how far off I sat and wondered...."
3. Color: Love them all~although not a HUGE fan of royal blue and orange, especially together.
4. Season: Fall. Spring is a close second. My favorite weather is wind.
5. State: New England. All of 'em.
6.. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I'm not a big fan of roller coasters. Nor do I particularly enjoy rides that spin you around fast or lift you up high. Frankly, I go to the amusement parks for the food.
7.Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? My husband and I are both living for a time when we can sleep without the company of a small human being under the age of 5.
8. Do you believe in ghosts? The studio has its own. Hey~I'll save that for another blog posting.
9. Do you consider yourself creative? I consider myself more lucky than anything else.
10. Have you ever Ice Skated? If you could call it that. More like butt surfing on a hard surface.
11. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying? In a recent brainstorming session, someone suggested I make a "binge and purrrrge" mug for the cat lovers. Oh yes, could be a popular item for cat owners who find eating disorders humorous.
12. Do you believe in love at first sight? It's Lust at first sight, Love is at least three glances across the bar later.
13. Do you always wear your seatbelt? Absolutely, except in cabs which drives Kip crazy. It's the one wild thing I do. BTW, I do not know how to drive. Not even which pedal is the gas and which is the brake: unless they are like the ones in bumper cars?
14. What talent do you wish you had? It would be great to sing. Right now Annie, my two year old, requests that i refrain from even joining her in a simple chorus of itsy bitsy spider.
15. Do you like Rap or Rock n Roll? I really enjoy Christmas Music. Could listen to it all year long because it makes me feel, well, jolly.
16. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? I would have to go with Springsteen as a favor to my husband.
17. Do you know how to play chess? No, but I can sing along to the Andrew Loyd Webber soundtrack when permitted.
18. What food do you find disgusting? Wet cat food. Serving it first thing in the morning, cleaning it up in piles around the house later.
18. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? Yes, I traded a Ring Ding for my first glimpse in the first grade. Afterwards, I realized I woudl have enjoyed the Ring Ding more. It was a valuable life lesson.
19. Have you ever been punched in the face? I'm boxing twice a week now with James trying to shed the baby weight that by rights should now be referred to as toddler weight. He never hits back tho: but he should, THAT would be motivating, huh?
20. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater? Once my husband and I went to see Pocahontas wayyyy back when (yes, before children even. I'm a Disney fan what can I say?) The movie starts, and the theatre only has about ten people in it. Three of them are teenage boys who start talking to the screen saying things like "Pocahontas~she's a babe!" So after they don't heed my shooooshes, I go out and get the pimple faced candy guy to come in the theatre. He walks through the dark with a flashlight and the ruffians are well behaved and quiet. But I have to grab the guy and point out the trouble makers, thinking he will eject them from the theatre. Instead: he shines the flashlight at us and tells the gang of hoodlums that WE told him they were making all sorts of trouble, etc... Then he left. Kip and I spent the rest of the movie enduring popcorn thrown at the back of our necks and wondering how we were gonna make it out of there alive....Sorry, long story, should have been another blog entry.