Was sent this by Denica, and found it really fun. Enjoy.
Take your time with this test and you will be amazed.
The Dalai Lama suggests you read it to see if it works for you. Very Interesting. Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you. Be honest and do not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely. Do not cheat.
MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!
Answer the questions as you go along. There are only 4 questions and if you see them all before finishing, you will not have honest results.
Go down slowly, and complete each exercise as you scroll down.
Don't look ahead. Get pencil and paper to write your answers as you go along. You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire which will tell you a lot about your true self. Give an answer for each item. The first thing that comes to mind is usually your best answer. Remember - no one sees this but you.
(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference:
Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig
(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea.
(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you an relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice.
Name just one person for each color:
Yellow, Orange , Red, White, Green.
(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the week.
FINISHED? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.
Look at the interpretations below: But first before continuing, REPEAT your wish.
(1) This will define your priorities in your life.
Cow Signifies CAREER
Tiger Signifies PRIDE
Sheep Signifies LOVE
Horse Signifies FAMILY
Pig Signifies MONEY
(2) Your description of dog implies your own personality.
Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.
Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.
Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.
Your description of the sea implies your own life.
(3) Yellow: Someone you will never forget
Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
Red: Someone that you really love
White: Your twin soul
Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life
4) You have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded.
This is what the Dalai Lama has said about the Millennium - just take a few seconds to read it and think.
The Dalai Lama's Peace Process
A group recently spent five days visiting with the Dalai Lama focusing upon what they believe are the five most important questions to be considered as we move into the millennium. The questions centered around (1) addressing the widening gap between rich and poor, (2) protecting the earth, (3) educating our children, (4) Helping oppressed countries and peoples of the world, and (5) bringing spirituality (deep caring for one another) through all disciplines of life. The Dalai Lama said that if we have true compassion in our hearts, our children will be educated wisely, we will care for the earth, those who "have not" will be cared for. He shared a simple practice that will increase love and compassion in the world.
1. Spend 5 minutes at the beginning of each day remembering we all want the same things (to be happy and to be loved) and that we are all connected to one another.
2. Spend 5 minutes breathing in cherishing yourself, and breathing out cherishing others. If you think about people you have difficulty cherishing, extend your cherishing to them anyway.
3. During the day extend the attitude of cherishing to everyone you meet. Practice cherishing the "simplest" person (clerks, attendants, etc.) as well as the "important" people in your life, cherish the people you love and the people you dislike.
4. Continue this practice no matter what happens or what anyone does to you. These thoughts are very simple, inspiring and helpful. The practice of cherishing can be taken very deep if done wordlessly, allowing yourself to feel the love and appreciation that already exists in your heart.
Do not put away this message, the mantra will come out from your hands in the next 96 hours. You will have a very pleasant surprise. Please do this. It is fascinating.
SEND THIS E- MAIL MANTRA TO AT LEAST FIVE PERSONS AND YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE.
0-4 persons: Your life will improve slightly
5-9 persons: Your life will improve to your liking
9-14 persons: You will have at least 5 surprises in the next three weeks
15 or more persons: Your life will improve drastically and all that you wish will come true
BTW_ my wish was that I could master putting a pic on this blog. If so, My Man Dalai will be first.