Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Art in my Office- Cats by Denitza


This is an amazing painting given to me by Denitza, who is an incredibly talented artist with a great website at www.denitza-nyc.com

This is a painting of Lenny & Boots. Boots is the pretty one with the green eyes. They were our studio cats at my old studio which was infested with mice. Boots fell in love with Dan--a sit on your lap mew to be petted constantly kind of love--and he took her home to live with him when we moved to our new space.

Lenny stayed with me, although we really should seek some kind of counseling. Somedays I don't know if he truly loves me or if I am just his catnip dealer. Lately in the middle of a phone conference with My Boss he will sneak onto the table behind me and jump onto my back and shoulders-causing me to drop the phone and swear loudly. My Boss thinks I have Tourettes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she really captured them...she's kinda awesome!