Friday, October 03, 2008
PALIN / BIDEN DEBATE MUD GIVEAWAY
In honor of last night's Great Debate... ( which honestly, I didn't watch more than ten minutes of. I hate Horror Movies.) I offer this MUD GIVEAWAY. This fabulous set of mugs can be YOURS ( you can use the one that doesn't apply to your beliefs for guests) if you follow today's set of rules...which are all about being neighborly and maverickish. So while you may not be able to see Alaska from your back yard, cast a glance over the fence of your blogosphere and do the following:
1. Enter someone ELSE to win this giveaway by posting their blog url. That's right: YOU CANNOT ENTER YOUR OWN BLOG. (You certainly cannot enter your own blog 14 times, *clears throat* Kristin.) You can enter multiple blog urls on INDIVIDUAL COMMENTS.
2. Post on that lucky person's blog that you have entered them in this fantastic giveaway and suggest that they, in turn, try to win you a cruise or send you a pack of scratch off lottery tickets or AT THE VERY LEAST enter your blog in exchange for the fact that you went to allllll that trouble on their behalf.
3. Australia: you are welcome to play along, but if you nominate someone else in Australia and they win, they will have to retrieve their prize in person. (Maybe Blu will offer another airplane ticket giveaway.) Everyone else in the USA, I will ship you your prize via UPS.
4. Entries can be posted up until Midnight Monday October 6; after that YOU SHOULD BE IN BED. Winner will be announced Tuesday October 7.
5. If comments on this post reach 50 or more, the person who nominated the winner will ALSO WIN A SUPER SPECIAL PRIZE. Because one good deed deserves another.
Happy Friday everybody!!!!
Posted by Lorrie Veasey at 9:51 AM