Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BiG CHaNGeS AHeaD



Hola Chickens!

I am pleased to officially announce that in mid-SEPTEMBER 2010 we will be rolling out a BRAND SPANKIN NEW WEBSITE for fans of Our Name Is Mud! Kip & I will have creative control of the site and will be able to bring you all of our brand new products as they are released! Here's a preview of a new line I am launching this June called JUST YOUR TYPE. Here are just a few products in this new line-which is a fun, whimsical mix of vintage imagery with sentiment.









I am as excited as excited can be to be able to share the new stuff I have been making with my close personal friends on the internet. So please stay tuned! More to come!! Tell me in comments what your favorite item is above and win a surPRIZE! Just comment to enter.

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love everything posted here. Can't wait for the new website!

Lin said...

I cant wait! My favorite item is the Smarty Pants mug...love it.

SassyPants said...

Happy Camper! Delightful. I love these, with the black on the wonderful primary colors. Well done you.

Kelley said...

I love all the new stuff, great job! My favorite is the Early Bird mug. The colors are awesome!

Kr√ęg said...

Don't you have one that says "This End Up" or "Vice of Life"?

WV: edibibl
Things you can after alcohol slurs your speech.

Anonymous said...

They are all fantastic! I am particularly drawn to Smary Pants, probably because it is green. I have a thing. Anyway, they are all--I can't say cool because Will says cool isn't cool anymore and I'm too old to know what is--wonderful.

Cary

Sheila said...

Hola Lorrie -- I love ALL of the mugs, I don't know if I could pick just one. Maybe Happy Camper or Early Bird. But I also adore Put A Cork In It

(But now I suddenly have a Beyonce earworm of 'All the Single Ladies'; you know 'if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it...' Work with me; it's been a long day...

Also, I have a funny picture from vacation I need to send you. Miss you - and I LOVE THE NEW STUFF!!

Metalicious said...

I'm so excited for you guys! The new line is fantastic. I love Happy Camper the best. Hard to pick on 'cause I also liked smarty pants. hee.

aimee said...

oh wow... i am in love with your new line! put a cork in it, for sure!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

smarty pants mug, althought I'm thinking of several gifts just looking at the rest of the items. . .

kwr221 said...

I love them ALL!

But esp. The HAPPY Camper.

...cuz, that's me, yo.

WV: unnypig

...I know there's a gem in there somewhere, but I can't grasp it yet

hatman said...

Ooo, hey, does the Early Bird mug come with a can of bait worms?

Very cool looking stuff, in any case. Looking forward to the new site!

ZDub said...

Lorrie, these are fabulous. I can't wait to see your new stuff, those corks are amazeballs.

P.S. Our local coffee shop carries your coffee mugs now.

Chris said...

I have to go with Smarty Pants - mainly because I live with one!!