My little sister sent me this survey-said I would not fill it in and send it back. So of course I will post it here. Just to show her she is WRONG. (Nah nah nah nah nah, by the way.)
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:44 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Cheap mexican silver. I'm a sucker for a sidewalk table with rings for $5.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Over the Hedge. I'm hoping the racoon gets a nomination.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sopranos, Greys Anatomy, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Deadwood, Entourage. God, I obviously need to get a life.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Oatmeal. Instant. 2 packets of Splenda. I always start the day optimistic about losing weight.
6. What is your middle name? Carol. Oddly enough, named after my Grandfather. Poor guy.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Diner Food. I like either the breakfast version or the burger deluxe-depends on what time it is and how much I've had to drink.
8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood. Except tuna-especially with miracle whip, pineapples, walnuts and a dab o relish--- anything I can do to make it not taste like tuna.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I am subjecting everyone at the studio to the entire contents of my ipod at the moment. Trying to skip the odd show tune.
11.What kind of car do you drive? I don't know how to drive. Last car I actually did get behind the wheel of had large rubber bumpers and an electrical wire attached to the ceiling.
12. Favorite sandwich? PBJ. With extra crunchy peanut butter. Much better than oatmeal.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Sloth, laziness, mean spiritedness, self absorbed behavior. I admire: people who take responsibility for their actions, honesty. I am puzzled by; people who are intimidated by me.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, white t shirt from J Crew, black cardigan. Have been wearing it every single day since 2001. Wonder if anybody has noticed yet.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Someplace with the kids like Disneyland or Atlantis. Um, I meant that romantic hide away with Kip. Uh, yeah that's it.
16. What color is your bathroom? Blue.
17. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere there is grass and trees; where trick or treaters ring doorbells at Halloween.
18. Favorite time of day? Dinner time, especially if Kip cooked.
19. Where were you born? Chicago
20. Favorite sport to watch? Physical challenges on SURVIVOR
24. Coke or Pepsi? Cup of tea. Many cups of tea.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? I hit my stride midday
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? See the article about MUD in this month's CRAFTS REPORT magazine. I need my teeth whitened. New MUD catalog coming out end of this month.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? paid attention to.
28. What is your best childhood memory? Jumping in leaf piles, playing games of kick ball in the cul de sac, sneaking a kitten into my room and keeping it a secret from my parents for a whole 2 hours before the dog ratted me out. (They let me keep it.)
29. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Paper boy at age ten, babysitter at 12. Started to work for real at 14. I sold tuxedos for many years (cheap prom date). Worked in a chinese restaurant as a dishwasher through college. Waitress, off broadway production assistant, kindergarten teacher. Geisha one night only. Entrepreneur which means now I am chief cook and bottle washer
30. Nicknames: Mama, Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy, Ma