Wednesday, October 10, 2007

JESSe-ism

Driving in the car- Annie, Jesse, and Jesse's friend Zack.

Me: Why so glum Jess?
Jesse (sulking): You didn't laugh at MY joke but you laughed at Annie's joke and you laughed at Zack's joke. You Don't Like Me.
Me:(Whipping around in seat) Are you kidding me? I love you! I love you and Annie and Daddy more than ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD! YOU ARE MY LIFE! I ADORE YOU ALL! I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!

Jesse (Turning to his friend): You DID NOT just hear that.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it! Hi Lorrie, I just tripped over your blog while looking for the online Our Name is Mud site. I have been a fan of your line for years. I can see where you must get some of your inspiration. I'm going to NYC the weekend of Nov 3. Making your store a destination. Thanks for sharing your intelligent wit!

Peedles said...

um... YOU were in a CAR?

Lorrie Veasey said...

Yes-but Kip was driving, obviously. The old jet pack gets so inconvenient ya know.