Tuesday, April 07, 2009
CLeaRiNG THe DeSKToP
Good Morning, Chickens.
Very random things today, in an effort to clear some of my back logged mail.
1. Alex the Multi Millionaire (see post below) emailed me! For reals! I wrote him back and told him all about my single friend BJ and how she is a Dallas Working Mom, with three dogs, and describes herself as a Chardonnay drinking Democrat, loves Cozumel, who hates the song "The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" , Would only buy sushi to fish with and she doesn't fish, Is a pretty great cook, and has a glass which is always more than half full. She doesn't have much time for people with half empty leaky glasses. Her favorite saying is "Be a fountain, not a drain.
Then, for good measure, I put a picture of the Thystle's rack. Because I thought it sweetened the deal, and because there were so many fine choices to pick from on Google Images.
Then, I asked for his address.
He hasn't replied.
What's Up With That?
2. Caption this photo for a chance to win a $5.00 Starbucks gift card. Thanks to Tracey for submitting it.
3. Some of the funniest captions will probably come from KREG. Who is this man with the sharp wit and potty mouth? Here is a video of him singing a little ditty he wrote. That's a beer stein I made sitting on his keyboard. It says "Drink Up, There's People In China Who are Sober." He says he drinks water out of it. Same way I use a wine glass for applejuice.
4. After you watch the video and write your caption, head over to Thystle's place and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! She is an AGELESS BEAUTY. At least, that's her story and she's sticking to it.
5. What's up with the anonymous commentors leaving comments like this:
OBVIOUSLY I AM A BIG DEAL IN JAPAN. Me and Hillary Duff. You should see them go crazy for us bothwhen we land in Tokyo.
6. The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee
Superior, they say, never gives up her dead
When the gales of November come early.
Some PEOPLE don't know a MASTERPIECE OF STAGGERING GENIUS when they hear one on AM radio.