Happy Tuesday Chickens!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S WEDNESDAY?
Gosh, perhaps it's time to rethink the whole "blackout" thing.
1. Got A VERY DELICIOUS 500th blog post card from Deb from Four Angels Momma
Those are custom, baby--and written in wee letters on them are sayings like: Lorrie's 500th and Our Name Is Blog. Thanks Deb!! Please visit her blog today to read an ironic post because it is partially about a visit from....
2. BLUE! Who visited me while in the city with girlfriends and came to paint a bowl and have my children hang all over her.
And I know you are wondering who that hunk is in the background and of course, that would be...
3. KREG! who I decided to cut up into tiny little pieces and mail all across the country. I am looking forward to linking to all sorts of posts about Kreg's body parts.
4. The FALL FESTIVAL was a big success despite a formidable weather forecast. We had 80 street vendors, 3 large bouncey castles, food, live entertainment, arts & crafts, facepainting, cupcake decorating and when they rolled the Llama in it counts as one of the top 50 great moments of my life. And now I can relax! Except for that Halloween brunch for 50 I have to plan to assuage the guilt my kids have laid on me.
5. Oh, and Sexyhusbandomine is in China for two weeks, leaving me alone with The Spawn (I hate when I am outnumbered) and the two bodyguards and the five attack dogs (got that stalkers?). So blogging? WAYYYY up there on the list of priorities. Like, at least number 34.