Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Random Thoughts while being chained to the keyboard:
* The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase 'Regards' again.
* There is a great need for sarcasm font.
* Was learning cursive really necessary?
* I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
* Bad decisions make good blog stories.
* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me f I want to save any changes to my ten page document that I swear I did not make any changes to.
* Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
* It really ticks me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.
* I have downloaded my CD collection onto my Itunes account. Many of my CDs were scratched. I may be the only person I know who has an Ipod with songs that skip.
* I don't really understand Facebook. Like: if you want to tell me something, why not just email me personally? Why do you need to write it ON THE WALL? Then again: if you are someone I am cyber stalking and your profile is public, I do enjoy looking through your pictures to see if you've gotten fat.
* There should be a support group for people who use too many exclaimation points in their emails!!!!!!!!
* I think calling a program that is hard for me to figure out "Excell" was just another way for those Geeks in software to undermine my confidence.
Posted by Lorrie Veasey at 10:11 AM