Thursday, January 06, 2011

G is For...

GONE! Which I have been for lo these many weeks! Let's mark my return to blogging with a list of reasons why I have not been blogging.

1. December: Nonnee's 75th Birthday Bash!

2. Sick kid

3. New website-still needs work, we know!

4. O my gosh it's December: House Guests!

5. Renovating a new house--wait for H people.

6. Jeebuz Cripes it is flipping December: special school projects!

7. Work, work, work, work, work, work

8. OMG it's STILL December: Do we really have to go to ToysRUs again?

9. Sick cat.

10. OMG when will December be over?


But we (which i use in the Royal sense here just to be annoying) are officially back and will be posting the rest of the alphabet in the next two weeks while trying to regain my readership and lose the 10 pounds i gained from medicating my December stress with peppermint bark.

XO

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! Lorrie's back! I'm dying to hear about the letter H...

Tracy said...

Glad you're back!

Amy said...

Hi Lorrie!!! Haven't connected with you in a while. I hope life is treating you well. I, too, am thankful that December is over. Whew. I'm actually glad that 2010 is over. What a craptastic year. Maybe Trail of Hearts will make a comeback in 2011? :) Lovey dovey!

Le said...

happy 2011 ms lorrie and all the wee family - looking forward to catching up in 2011 - best le

nonnee said...

You HAD to tell.

Now all MY fans will know - oh well.

Anyway, we are all glad to see that you haven't evaporated


ingmarry= Ing and Geiko marry and voila, a chartreuse gekko