Thursday, March 15, 2007

Who is Peedles?

Peedles is my friend. She lives in Virginia--not to be confused with Vagina-which is Annie's new favorite word-- she runs through the house yelling "Vagina Power, Vagina Power!"--but back to Peedles--who btw also has some Vagina Power; she actually may live in Virginia Beach, but since my knowledge of geography is based on a RISK gameboard and all I know is Australia is purple... OK I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE THE FREEK SHE LIVES, ok? But we have been friends lo these many years.

And one can never have too many friends because who else is going to read your blog? And maybe comment--speaking of which: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I AM WORKING REALLY HARD HERE TO HALF WAY ENTERTAIN YOU.

But I digress yet again.

Peedle's real name is Patti. But trust me, she is really much more of a Peedles than a Patti. "Patti" conjurs up images of someone perky who plays Women's Lacrosse. Not that Peedles could not kick some serious ass if you put her out in a field with a big stick. It's just she's more the type that lures you under the bleachers because she stole a pint of peppermint schnapps from her parent's liquor cabinet and later makes out with the captain of the rugby team while you lay passed out in a pool of your own vomit near by. Peedles is all about fun.

One of her many skills-and trust me, she has plenty--is her ability to finish any song lyric you put out there-with an emphasis on the 80s. Her ability to blame it on the rain, rain, rain along with razor sharp wit (you need a bandaid when you get an email) is one of the many reasons I love her. And I must love her, because when we went away to Deb's for the weekend and I hadn't slept in a gazillion years because I'd just had a baby, and there was only ONE proper bed on the porch-which btw I had CLAIMED in the first half hour of arriving for the weekend-- and she passed out on it-I half slept in a freeking CANED BACK chair so she wouldn't have to move.

Anyway--because she is hysterical, I have invited her to share my blog. Because if you are stuck alone out in cyberspace, there is no one else you would rather have pull up in a virtual cab and holler "We're going to Vegas" than this mudchick. So without further adoooooooooo.............

1 comment:

Lorrie Veasey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.